Monday, November 9, 2009

[NaNoWriMo] Day #9

I completely broke the law of NaNo and revised my first 2,808 words on Saturday night. I felt confident in my rules breaking in that I had preemptively written enough words to cover Saturday so I could game.

So technically, what I was doing wasn't NaNoing so much as an exercise in wasting time... yeah.

Completely revised the first haul - and after Sunday's 2-6pm typestravaganza am up to 13,960 words. I'm about 500 words up on what I should have on this time (a decline in buffer from the previous 1,500 or thereabouts) and am feeling pretty good about things. Despite a marathon RPG fest this weekend - Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I only have to write 9,364 to allow myself to game on Saturday. And 11,030 to game on Sunday. *sigh*

In other news, my right arm has started to develop far more in musculature than my left owning to the mouse flinging I have been performing for at least five hours everyday. Apparently, my aim is improving significantly as well. I can say with some conviction that I can nail a speeding cat in the head with a feather mouse with some amount of accuracy.

Back to writing....

No comments:

Post a Comment