Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nerd Year's Eve! With Pictures!

I am so tired this morning. I can't decide whether it's a serious lack of willpower or the inability to stop having a good time in the midst of having it (because you have to wake up early to take the train and bus to Queens for your car). It's probably a little of both.

Pictures from New Year's Eve with the Nerd New York crew. I had so much fun I didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning. Further pictorial evidence suggest that there are people still at the unassuming "Fortress Astoria" playing Jungle Speed. If they can retain all their fingers, I applaud them. As I have all of mine! Losing = Win.



Ok. Shower. Toast. Train. Maybe coffee in there somewhere, which is crazy 'cause I dislike coffee but am as Harriett Low would say "stupid" today: caught in a fug of tiredness and ... oh my god, my cat is licking my arm! Shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment