I learned a lot of new things during this journey:
- Dunkin' Donuts is THE hangout in Bensonhurst at 3am
- This City was indeed built on Rock'n'Roll - just the bad, Bon Jovi kind
- Apparently, cats don't like to travel in a small box for 12 hours - mine channeled Linda Blair and I had to inform her there was no way I was going to put my hands in there under the circumstances. So I opened the back, rear windows so my ride didn't smell like cat lady. Meow.
- Going 80mph in Pennsylvania is a very expensive folly.
- Pennsylvania was also built on bad Rock'n'Roll. Although I caught some Vampire Weekend out of Penn State, which was sweet.
- I've never, in 31 years, been so excited to be in Ohio
- I can't believe I have to drive back.
Non-sequitor: Hrm... my niece is currently making out with a rubber ducky in the bath. I never thought I would hear my mother say the following: You love that ducky? You kiss that ducky?... Oh! You hurt your tongue...